There are numerous key documents being developed by the South Downs National Park Authority (SDNPA), we also have some key reference documents – some of which are shown below.
Partnership Management Plan
The Partnership Management Plan (PMP) was developed by the SDNPA in close partnership with stakeholders and sets out an overarching 5 year strategy for the management of the National Park.
National Park Local Plan
The Local Plan will include all of the planning policies for the National Park, shaping how it will develop into the future. It is a major piece of work setting out for the first time how we will meet our responsibilities to protect the landscape while serving the needs of our communities and the local economy.
Statement of Accounts
- Statement of Accounts 2013/14
- Statement of Accounts 2012/13
- Statement of Accounts 2011/12
- Statement of Accounts 2010/11
- Annual Governance Statement
- South Downs National Park Visitor Survey 2012
- South Downs National Park Local Economy Economic Indicators 2011